DON’T SAY IT…….SHOW IT
Let’s get creative. A photography contest sponsored by the Fellowship Committee will explore the theme Keeping the Faith. Here’s what you need to know.
- Webster definition of Keeping the Faith: to continue to believe in, trust,
or support someone or something when it is difficult to do so
- Take a photo of anything you interpret as Keeping the Faith. It can be
nature, people, still life arrangements.
- If there are people in your photo they must consent in writing to their
photograph being posted on a public domain website and/or on public
display in the church and/or in church newsletters or emails. (see written
waiver below). Scan and submit waivers along with photographs.
- Submit your photo via the link on the church’s website, suppleepc.org,
on or before October 1.
- You may submit more than one photo.
- Wawa gift card to the winner!
1. Impact on the viewer (this includes interpretation of theme)
2. Technical execution (focus, exposure, composition and lighting)
3. Composition (where things are placed within the frame of the